Salts, Spices and Seasonings
Snacks and Sweets
Enjoy all the unique and tropical snacks and candy Maui Ocean Treasures has to offer! To see what's available, click the images below.
Ahualoa Farms sits on the slopes of Mauna Kea Volcano, on the Big Island of Hawaii. Today, Ahualoa Farms products have become highly praised and sought after world wide. They have been able to grow their business of Macadamia nuts and other gourmet food products.
- Over 50% of the content is the real fruit, vegetable, or whatever the main ingredient may be, while organic sugar, glucose syrup imported from France, pectin, and citric acid make up the rest.
- Richard and Edmund are absolutely committed to providing 100% Hawaiian macadamia nuts, 10Blog Posts0% of the time, in ways that are economically efficient and environmentally responsible.
- Chic Naturals have a wonderful crunch and are a healthy nutritious alternative to chips and nuts. The kitchen is dedicated Gluten Free, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, MSG Free, Corn Free, Pine and Tree Nut Free, Soy Free and Dairy Free.
- Kaimana Jerky has embraced the ancient art of drying fish to give their jerky a great taste for the modern lifestyle. Handcrafted with Aloha for 25 years!
- Founded in 1978, Hawaiian King Candies has earned a worldwide reputation for its superb creations, especially its chocolate-covered macadamia nuts: the finest nuts harvested from the Big Island of Hawaii, and coated with rich chocolates made with their exclusive formulas.
- Yummy and Delicious Handmade chocolate bars made in Hawaii with Aloha.
- Farm to spoon caramel. Haleakala Creamery specializes in small handcrafted batches of Cow's and Goat's milk caramel made by hand with local ingredients.
- All of Rainbow Falls Connection products are proudly made on the Big Island! Try their delicious tropical Lavosh and crunchy Brownie Lava!
- Spun Paradise® Cotton Candy Company is a family owned business created from two of their favorite things – Hawaii and cotton candy! They started serving up organic cotton candy and quickly realized how much people love cotton candy spun with flavors from the Islands
- Kauai Kookies are THE original cookies from the island of Kauai. Each of the products is baked fresh daily using some of Hawaii’s finest ingredients including macadamia nuts, Kona coffee, and Kauai’s very own Makaweli poi among others to ensure you are purchasing a superior product.